- The European Ocean Observing System (EOOS) framework nenews its website! 26/01/2022
- ArcticROOS General Assembly 2022 24/01/2022
- EuroGOOS Office is looking for a Science Officer 12/01/2022
- Looking back at 2021 21/12/2021
- White paper “The Mediterranean Sea We Want” defines science needs and opportunities in the Ocean Decade 21/12/2021
🌐 The European Ocean Observing System #EOOS framework has a new website!
With the support of @Euro_Sea and #EuroGOOS it has undergone a complete redesign to provide an engaging and informative window to European🛰️🌊 #oceanObserving
👀 Check it out: https://bit.ly/3G7g22Z
Whose ready to start #AMSS2022 with a splash!! Our first live keynote presentation takes us north…waaay north…as the captain and crew of the USCG Healy revists their journey through the Northwest Passage. #akmarinescience #arcticscience @cgchealy
Students: apply now for this amazing #Svalbard course opportinuty offered by our @FACEITArctic colleague Geir Wing Gabrielsen (@NorskPolar & @UNISvalbard). Deadline: 15 February!
@EUPolarCluster #EUPolarCluster #Arctic #ArcticResearch #ArcticScience
would any folks working in the #envirosci #arcticscience #ecosystemrestoration #EnvironmentalJustice #scicomm #urbanecology or related fields be open to an interview (~15 mins) about their career?? please respond or dm me if so! feel free to share 🙂 thanks in advance!
That’s a wrap on #ArcticScience Month! 🏔️🔬 #ICYMI articles featuring our #research in the North ❄️ are available on the Science Behind the Scenes blog: